By popular demand…
Here are my top 10 favorite real estate resources.
No long, blathering build up.
No messing around.
Here it is…
1. PrepAgent – Use this if you need help studying to pass your real estate exam.
2. Real Estate Express – Enroll here if you need to get your real estate license.
3. ConvertKit – This is an easy to use way to send automated follow-up or drip emails.
4. The RedX – This is a service that can provide you with Expired, FSBO, Pre-Foreclosure, and others who would be most likely to hire you. They give you names, addresses, and phone numbers.
5. AdBoost for Leads – If you are heavy into lead generating and need something to offer people, this is a great resource for that.
6. LeadPages – When you want to begin internet marketing, use them to create your landing pages. It’s easy to use and converts well.
7. My Amazon Store – This is something I put together if you want to order the products I use in my business. It has them all there for you already.
8. YouTube – On my channel, I share LOTS and LOTS of real estate advice. If there’s anything you ever want me to discuss, simply let me know and I’ll do it.
9. Kunversion – This is the lead generating website and platform I’m currently using. It also comes with a CRM.
10. ActiveCampaign – If you need an even more robust way to send email and text messages, this is a great platform to do it on. Fair warning…it’s advanced.
So there you have it.
The method behind the madness.
Most of these resources are pretty inexpensive. Some are expensive AF, and some are free. But cheap or pricey, they’ve been worth their weight in platinum to me.
And have EASILY paid for themselves.
So I guess in that sense, they were technically “free.”
P.S. What kind of miserable excuse for a real estate agent/coach/entrepreneur/author would I be if I didn’t shamelessly tack my own products onto the list?
So first up, there’s “The First 31”:
And, right now, I have it on special. Don’t work without this anymore.
Next, there’s the “Power Unit”
And right now, we’re smack dab in the middle of an intense real estate series of lessons. But you get access to all of our previous lessons and replays so you can catch up.
Lastly, there’s “Rental Boss Supercharged”
The ALL NEW version of Rental Boss that will help you build a rental business from the ground up.
Actually, let me just give you the link to all these resources. Click here to see the list.